About me



Dear reader of Dreaming with Open Eyes,

thank you for stopping by at my blog. I hope you enjoy what you are reading. Feel free to leave any kind of feedback; comments or advices. It’s much appreciated.

My name is Isabell, a 29 years old book lover from Germany. I am a trained print media designer. Print designers combine images and text to create the layouts for advertising and marketing campaigns. For my company I design company magazines, brochures, flyers and more. In my free time I love to design book covers, birthday invitation cards for friends or graphics for my blog.

I enjoyed reading books ever since I learned it at school. At first I liked reading a book from now and then but when I discovered the Harry Potter books a long time ago, my passion for books began.

When I have time and money, I love to travel. I’ve seen a few countries but the one I fell in love is Ireland. In 2010 I was working in Dublin as an Au-Pair a couple of months. I stayed with an Irish family, improved my English, travelled around the country, made great friends, got my first tattoo and had the best time I’ve ever had. While I stayed in Dublin I started reading english books and never stoped since.

I enjoy reading women's fiction and romance books but my reading choices are extremely varied. I also like reading romance novels, new adult, contemporary too. I also do love music. I listen to music as often as I can. I enjoy going to concerts and just get lost in the music. I love the moment when the band or the artist comes out on stage and I see them for the first time. That always gives me goosebumps. I listen to many different genres but my favorite bands are Coldplay and A Day To Remember.

Of course I have some other hobbies expect reading, music and travelling. I love to meet my friends, go to the cinema, cooking, bakeing, writing postcards (postcrossing), and my most unusual hobbies (for a girl) are going to motorsport races. I’ve been into this since I was a little kid. I love Formula 1, DTM and MotoGP. I also enjoy watching soccer and any kind of wintersport event on TV.

My favourite authors are: Aven Ellis, Sarah Morgan, Paige Toon, Samantha Young, Lindsey Kelk, Cecelia Ahern, Nicholas Sparks, Guillaume Musso, J.K. Rowling, and many more.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hearing from you soon!


3 Kommentare

  1. I really enjoyed reading this! :-)

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabell,
    I love your blog... I have recently set up my own and have been checking out some of the ones linked to accounts I have found in the process. Yours has come up a couple of times. Been having a nosey :)
    I love how you have different posts for different days - I may have to adapt this idea as I was wondering how to set up a schedule of sorts!
    If you'd like to check out my blog the address is www.amomentotread.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks, Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog website. I cannot believe you have met Sarah Morgan and Paige Toon. Were they lovely? I'm guessing they were, but personally meeting them, that must have been amazing.

    ReplyDelete