Top Ten Tuesday: Top New Series I Want to Start

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This Tuesday's theme is...
Top Ten Series I Want to Start

1. Beautiful series by Jamie McGuire


I heard so many good things about this series. The series comes highly recommended. The blurb and the cover are very appealing. I really want to give this a shot.

2. At the Cupcake Café series by Jenny Colgan


 This one has been on my list for so long. Everthing about Jenny Colgan book description strikes my BUY ME nerve. It sounds so up my street and I can't wait to start reading them.

3. The Carrington's Series by Alexandra Brown


Many of my blogger friends are very enthusiastic about this book series. I have a feeling I will enjoy this series as well!

4. Actually series by Ali McNamara


It seems like everyone of my blogger friends read the Actually series, but I unfortunately still haven't. I adore these wonderful book covers. The books have been lying on one of my book shelves for quite some time now... Really have to start reading them!

5. On Dublin Street series by Samatha Young 


To be honest, this series is not new to me. I've read two books in the series and Samantha became quickly one of my favourite authors. I don't know why I haven't read all the parts of the series. I am a huge fan of her books. I love Samatha Young's writing. I hope I can pick up a new book a the series soon. 

6. The Bad Boys Series by M. Leighton


I bought the first book in The Bad Boys series a while ago. It actually was Erin of Erin's Choice who introduced me to M. Leighton. I've seen many good reviews about it, I'm quite curious to give the first book a go sometime!

7. Anna and the French Kiss series by Stephanie Perkins


I'm not very sure if this series is something for me.I'm not very into reading Young Adult books anymore. Although I heard so many good about these books which very intrigued me to give this series a go.

8. Heart of Montana series by Katy Regnery


My lovely book blogger friends Simona and Maryline have been fangirling about Katy Regnery's books a lot which aroused my interest. The books sound like a very great read. I can't wait to stuck in this series.

9. Into the Deep series by Samatha Young


The first book of the Into the Deep series is wating on my bookshelf to be read. I just haven’t gotten around to reading it.

10. Blue Heron series by Kristan Higgins


I've recently been offered a review copy of Kristan Higgins new book In Your Dreams. It's part of the Blue Heron series but it can be read as a stand alone novel as well. Kristan Higgis is a new author to me so I am looking forward to dive into her stories to meet the characters and discover her writing style.

Which series are on your top 10 list? I'd love to hear from you.
 

0 Kommentare