Cover Design #2 The loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris


The cover design feature continues... It's actually been a while since I posted my first cover design. If you are interested to see the first book cover I designed: click here.


I'm very excited to share this new cover with you today! I'm very pleased with the result. Some of you might recognize the book title of Jenny Colgans books. My design has nothing to do with her book, I just thought this title fits pefectly for this cover. I hope you are going to like it. Any comments, questions or advices are very welcome.

Here is a reminder for you: The cover design feature is not something I'll share with you weekly. It's a hobby which is very time consuming. I design them when I have time to work on new concepts for covers.

(click on the picture to resize it and to see more details)



0 Kommentare