My Reading Habits Tag

The creator of this tag is TheBookJazz.

I was tagged by the lovely Simona, Maryline and Alba. Thanks a lot girls!

Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

Yes, I do. My favourite place to read is in my bed. I love to curl up in the sheets and get lost in a good book. In summer time I like to read on the balcony and enjoy the sun while I'm reading.

Bookmark or random piece of paper?

I acually love bookmarks but I don't own so many of them and rarly use them. I can't tell you why. Usually I use everything which is near around me. A post-it, a postcard, a random piece of paper.





Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or certain number of pages?

I usually stop reading at the end of a chapter. It can get too confusing if you stop randomly but sometimes when I am on the train or bus I can stop reading random as well.

Do you eat or drink while reading?

I rarely drink or eat while I'm reading. For me it's diffucult to eat and read at the same time. I can be a bit clumsy from time to time, so I'd be too afraid to spill anything over my book, so I am actually not doing it.

Do you watch TV or listen to music while reading?

When I'm on the train very early in the morning, I listen to music while I'm reading. I don't like to hear any surrounding noises when I'm on the train. Sometimes I read and whatch TV at the same time. Sooner or later I'll concentrate rather one thing which is usually the book.

One book at a time or several at once?

I can read two books at the time if the genres are very different from each other but usually read one book at a time.

Reading at home or everywhere?

Everywhere. I never leave home without a book or my kindle. I take it with me everywhere I go.

Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently.

Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?

I never read ahead.I don't want to ruin the whole story for myself. It already happend that I skipped pages, or I was just flying over them. I only do this when I don't like a book but have to finish it.

Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

Keeping them like new. I hated creases in the spine or curled or damaged pages.

Do you write in your books?

No, I have never do that. This is a no go for me. Even it's a book for school. In 6th grade we read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. It broke my heart when our teacher told us we have to underline paragraphs and mark certain words. Just NO!

Now you now know a little bit more about me and my reading. I really want to find out more about  Jenny, The Girl in the Moonlight and Clare reading habits!



2 Kommentare

  1. Loved reading this! :D Can't believe your teacher made her class WRITE in a HARRY POTTER book. I just died a bit. x M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read it bed too - totally my favorite place. I normally read one book and listen to another, but like you said, they have to be different or they get mixed up!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete