Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Things That I'd Like To Own


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This Tuesday's theme is...
Top Ten Boookish Things I'd like to own

1. A bookish tattoo



















2. My own reading place on a window front

















 

3. A brand new bookshelf

 
















4. These wonderful collection of bookmarks












5. Bookish T-Shirts


















 6. A "Books are my bag" bag











7. Harry Potter necklace












8. So many books so little time watch












9. Read braclet












10. A bookish quote on my room wall













What are your Top Ten bookish things you'd like to own? I'd love to hear from you!


0 Kommentare