Liebster Award #1

What is the Liebster Blog Award?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

“Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award” then.
The Rules
  1. Thank and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
  2. Answer 10 random questions.
  3. Nominate 10 blogs with less than 200 followers who you feel deserve the award.
  4. Create 10 random questions for your nominees
  5. Put the Liebster Blog Banner on your blog
I was surprised and delighted to be nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Jenny of Jennyinneverland. I’ve only been blogging for a few month, and I really didn’t know what to expect when I started.

Since entering the blogosphere and finding my place in blogland, I have met some amazing people   from around the world – Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Macedonia, United Kingdom, Canada, United States of America and more. Now, I find myself communicating with ‘friends’ across countries and oceans on a daily basis.

A huge THANK YOU goes out to all of my followers and visitors. Your support and inspiration is amazing.


Here are the questions Jenny asked:
1. What’s the best book you’ve ever read and why?

I have many favourite books. I could type up here a long list. Anway, I'd choose the Harry Potter books because they were the reason why I started reading.

2. Are you a cat or dog person?

Cat person. I love cats! When I was a kid we had 4 cats living with us in our house. When we moved to our new place we had to give them away because the owner didn't allowed to host animals in the flat. I really miss them.

3. What is your greatest achievement?

There are many things in my live I am proud of such as my career, my friends, what I achieved with my blog so far and more. I just could not just coose one moment in my life that I felt as my greatest achievement because every component in my life is imoprtant to me.

4. If you were in the Hunger Games what would be your weapon of choice?

Unfortunately I cannot answer this question. I've never seen or read the Hunger Games. Sorry.

5. What is your favourite thing about blogging?

The best thing about is probably to get in touch with so many great author and chat with them about their books on Twitter. Another great things is to get contacted by publishers and authors to review their books. Of course I have to mention that you meet so many great book bloggers on your journey. I already made some really great friends!

6. What’s your favourite time of the year?

Spring. The thing I love most about spring is the smell. I think Spring is the most positive season - I always feel ready for new things and excited about all the possibilities of summer. The nights become longer and the sunshine becomes stronger. It's full of flowers, fruits, birds twittering, new green leaves shows up in the branches of the trees after the dry winter. It is the sign of life all over the land.
I love every season but I think spring is my favourite.

7. If an alien came to earth and asked you for a book recommendation what would you suggest?

Haha, this is a funny one! Honestly, I have no idea.

8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I dream of living in Dublin again and work as a book cover designer.

9. If you could be any character from a TV show who would it be and why?

I started watching Hart of Dixie this year and fell in love with this show. Is that possible you love every character in a show? Yes it is. I'd love to switch with the main character Zoe Hart for one day.

Dixie's Dr. Zoe Hart (played by Rachel Bilson) is a New York doctor transferred to Alabama to solve Doc Hollywood mini medical mysteries while simultaneously charming her neighbors with her strange Yankee ways. Plus, there's a love triangle that never seems to end between her, lawyer George Tucker, and his BFF bartender Wade Kinsella.

10. What famous person would you love to meet and why?

Can I name a band too? I'm a huge fan of A Day To Remember for many years. I've been to several concerts in those years and everytime I saw them they blew me away. There are so many things I love about them. The music, the breakdowns, the lyrics, their personalities. They're definitely talented boys! Their songs touching me in every way. They make me happy, cry and sometimes I just need to listen to them to get rid of my anger. I'd love to spend a day on tour with them to see their crazy life.

The people I’m nominating are:

Simona of Sky's Book Corner
The Girl in the Moonlight of the silhouette of a dream.
Amanda of Adventures from the Bookshelf
Agi of On my Bookshelf
Dawn of Crooks on Books
Beckie of Beckie's Book Mix
Rebecca of Becca's Books
Maryline of M's Bookshelf
and last but not least Jill Steeples author blog

And here are my 10 questions to my nominated bloggers:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go? Why?
2. What does you family think about your blogging?
(For Jill: What does you family think about being an author?)
3. Where do your blogging ideas come from?
4. Do you blog according to a schedule or is it more random?
5. If you have a day job, what is it?
6. What is your goal for 2014?
7. What was your favorite age to be?
8. What genre do you prefer reading?
9. What was your favorite thing about 2013?
10. What was your favorite stuffed animal as a kid?

0 Kommentare